|The HS Code 05 is described as|
Products of animal origin, not elsewhere specified or included
1.- This Chapter does not cover :
(a) Edible products (other than guts, bladders and stomachs of animals, whole and pieces thereof, and animal blood, liquid or dried);
(b) Hides or skins (including furskins) other than goods of heading 05.05 and parings and similar waste of raw hides or skins of heading 05.11 (Chapter 41
(c) Animal textile materials, other than horsehair and horsehair waste (Section XI
(d) Prepared knots or tufts for broom or brush making (heading 96.03).
2.- For the purposes of heading 05.01, the sorting of hair by length (provided the root ends and tip ends respectively are not arranged together) shall be deemed not to constitute working.
3.- Throughout the Nomenclature, elephant, hippopotamus, walrus, narwhal and wild boar tusks, rhinoceros horns and the teeth of all animals are regarded as "ivory".
4.- Throughout the Nomenclature, the expression "horsehair" means hair of the manes or tails of equine or bovine animals.
It belongs to the code group
To this Code "05" belongs the sub codes
- HS Code 0501: Human Air, Unworked, Whether Or Not Washed Or Scoured, Waste Of Human Hair.
- HS Code 0502: Pigs', hogs', or boars' bristles and hair; badger hair and other brush making hair; waste of such bristles or hair
- HS Code 0503: Horsehair (as defined in note 4) and horsehair waste, whether or not put up as a layer with or without supporting material
- HS Code 0504: Guts, bladders and stomachs of animals (other than fish), whole and pieces thereof, fresh, chilled, frozen, salted, in brine, dried or smoked
- HS Code 0505: Skins And Other Parts Of Birs, With Their Feather Or Down, Feathers And Parts Of Feathers.
- HS Code 0506: Bones and horn-cores, unworked, defatted, simply prepared (but not cut to shape), treated with acid or degelatinized; powder and waste of these products
- HS Code 0507: Ivory, tortoise-shell, whalebone and whalebone hair, horns, antlers, hooves, nails, claws and beaks, unworked or simply prepared but not cut to shape, powder and waste of these products
- HS Code 0508: Coral And Similar Materials, Unworked Or Simply Prepared But Not Otherwise Worked
- HS Code 0509: Natural Sponges Of Animal Origin.
- HS Code 0510: Ambergris, castoreum, civet and musk; cantharides; bile, whether or not dried; glands and other animal products used in the preparation of pharmaceutical products, fresh, chilled, frozen or otherwise provisionally preserved:
- HS Code 0511: Animal Products Not Elsewhere Specified Or Included; Dead Animals Of Chapter 1 Or 3 Unfit For Human C
The equivalent CPC Code (Rev. 1.1) is
The equivalent ISIC Code (Rev. 3.1) is
|xxxx:|| No Code defined|
| || Pas de Code|
The equivalent NAICS Code (Rev. 2002) is
Translation of the Code description
|05:|| Products of animal origin, not elsewhere specified or included|