HS Code 17 Sugars and sugar confectionery
|The HS Code 17 is described as|
Sugars and sugar confectionery
1. This chapter does not cover:
(a). Sugar confectionery containing cocoa (heading 1806);
(b). Chemically pure sugars (other than sucrose, lactose,
maltose, glucose and fructose) or other products of
heading 2940; or
(c). Medicaments or other products of chapter 30.
1. For the purposes of subheadings 1701.11 and 1701.12,
"raw sugar" means sugar whose content of sucrose by weight,
in the dry state, corresponds to a polarimeter reading of
less than 99.5 degrees.
1. Heading 1703 does not include products derived from sugar
cane or sugar beet and containing soluble non-sugar (excluding
any foreign substance that may have been added or developed
in the product) equal to 6 percent or less by weight of the
total soluble solids.
It belongs to the code group
To this Code "17" belongs the sub codes
- HS Code 1701: Cane Or Beet Sugar And Chemically Pure Sucrose, In Solid Form
- HS Code 1702: Other Sugars, Including Chemically Pure Lactose, Maltose, Glucose And Fructose, In Solid Form; Sugar
- HS Code 1703: Molasses Resulting From The Extraction Or Refining Of Sugar.
- HS Code 1704: Sugar Confectionery (Icluding White Chocolate), Not Containing Cocoa.
The equivalent CPC Code (Rev. 1.1) is
The equivalent ISIC Code (Rev. 3.1) is
|xxxx:|| No Code defined|
| || Pas de Code|
The equivalent NAICS Code (Rev. 2002) is
Translation of the Code description
|17:|| Sugars and sugar confectionery|
|Alternative Spellings (synonyms):
||(pageviews / whole Database)
All Information without warranty.
For all these information, we used basic data provided by the United Nations and the European Union.
© Copyright 1995 - 2021 firstname.lastname@example.org