HS Code 22 Beverages, spirits and vinegar
|The HS Code 22 is described as|
Beverages, spirits and vinegar
1. This chapter does not cover:
(a). Sea water (heading 2501);
(b). Distilled or conductivity water or water of
similar purity (heading 2851);
(c). Acetic acid of a concentration exceeding 10
percent by weight of acetic acid (heading 2915);
(d). Medicaments of heading 3003 or 3004; or
(e). Perfumery or toilet preparations (chapter 33).
2. For the purposes of this chapter and of chapters 20
and 21, the "alcoholic strength by volume" shall be
determined at a temperature of 20 degrees centigrade.
3. For the purposes of heading 2202, the term
"nonalcoholic beverages" means beverages of an alcoholic
strength by volume not exceeding 0.5 percent vol.
Alcoholic beverages are classified in headings 2203 to
2206 or heading 2208 as appropriate.
1. For the purposes of subheading 2204.10 the expression
"sparkling wine" means wine which, when kept at a
temperature of 20 degrees C in closed containers, has
an excess pressure of not less than 3 bars.
1. Subheadings 2202.90.34, 2202.90.36 and 2202.90.38 cover
vitamin or mineral fortified fruit or vegetable juices
in non-concentrated forms. Such juices in concentrated
form are classifiable in subheadings 2106.90.48, 2106.90.52
or 2106.90.54, as appropriate.
2. The term "effervescent wine" means wine other than sparkling
wine which contains in excess of 0.392 grams of carbon
dioxide per 100 milliliters of wine.
3. The term "proof liter" means a liter of liquid at 15.56 degrees
Celcius (60 degrees F) which contains 50 percent (100 proof) by
volume of ethyl alcohol having a specific gravity of 0.7939 at
15.56 degrees C (60øF) referred to water at 15.56øC (60F) as
unity or the alcoholic equivalent thereof.
It belongs to the code group
To this Code "22" belongs the sub codes
- HS Code 2201: Waters, Including Natural Or Artificial Mineral Waters And Aerated Waters, Not Containing Added Suga
- HS Code 2202: Waters, Including Mineral Waters And Aerated Waters, Containing Added Sugar Or Other Sweetening Matt
- HS Code 2203: Cerveza De Malta
- HS Code 2204: Wine Of Fresh Grapes, Including Fortified Wines; Grape Must Other Than Of Heading 2009
- HS Code 2205: Vermouth And Other Wine Of Fresh Grapes Flavoured With Plants Or Aromatic Substances.
- HS Code 2206: Other Fermented Beverages (For Example, Cider, Perry, Mead).
- HS Code 2207: Undenatured Ethyl Alcohol Of An Alcoholic Strengh By Volume Of 80% Vol Or Higher; Ethyl Alcohol And
- HS Code 2208: Undenatured Ethyl Alcohol Of An Alcoholic Strengh By Volume Of 80% Vol Or Higher; Ethyl Alcohol And
- HS Code 2209: Vinegar And Substitutes For Vinegar Obtained From Acetic Acid.
The equivalent CPC Code (Rev. 1.1) is
The equivalent ISIC Code (Rev. 3.1) is
|xxxx:|| No Code defined|
| || Pas de Code|
The equivalent NAICS Code (Rev. 2002) is
Translation of the Code description
|22:|| Beverages, spirits and vinegar|
|Alternative Spellings (synonyms):
||(pageviews / whole Database)
All Information without warranty.
For all these information, we used basic data provided by the United Nations and the European Union.
© Copyright 1995 - 2021 email@example.com