|The ISIC Code 1729 is described as|
Manufacture of other textiles n.e.c.
This class includes all activities related to textiles or textile products, not specified elsewhere in division 17 or 18 or anywhere else in this classification, involving a large number of processes and a great variety of goods produced.
This class includes:
· manufacture of narrow woven fabrics, including fabrics consisting of warp without weft assembled by means of an adhesive
· manufacture of labels, badges etc.
· manufacture of ornamental trimmings: braids, tassels, pompons etc.
· manufacture of felt
· manufacture of tulles and other net fabrics, and of lace and embroidery, in the piece, in strips or in motifs
· manufacture of fabrics impregnated, coated, covered or laminated with plastics
· manufacture of textile wadding and articles of wadding: sanitary towels, tampons etc.
· manufacture of metallized yarn or gimped yarn, rubber thread and cord covered with textile material, textile yarn or strip covered, impregnated, coated or sheathed with rubber or plastics
· manufacture of made-up textile articles, made from self-produced fabrics in this class
· manufacture of tyre cord fabric of high-tenacity man-made yarn
· manufacture of other treated or coated fabrics: tracing cloth, canvas prepared for use by painters, buckram and similar stiffened textile fabrics, fabrics coated with gum or amylaceous substances
· manufacture of diverse textile articles: textile wicks, incandescent gas mantles and tubular gas
· mantle fabric, hosepiping, transmission or conveyor belts or belting (whether or not reinforced with metal or other material), bolting cloth, straining cloth
This class excludes:
· manufacture of needle-loom felt floor coverings, see 1722
· manufacture of transmission or conveyor belts of textile fabric, yarn or cord impregnated, coated, covered or laminated with rubber, where rubber is the chief constituent, see 2519
· manufacture of plates or sheets of cellular rubber or plastic combined with textiles for reinforcing purposes only, see 2519
· manufacture of cloth of woven metal wire, see 2899
It belongs to the code group
ISIC Code 172 Manufacture of other textiles
To this Code "1729" belongs the sub codes
(No direct sub codes available)
The equivalent NACE Code (Rev. 1.1) is
|17.53:|| Herstellung von Vliesstoff und Erzeugnissen daraus (ohne Bekleidung) - Herstellung von Vliesstoffen und Erzeugnissen daraus (ohne Bekleidung)|
|17.53:|| Manufacture of non-wovens and articles made from non-wovens, except apparel - Manufacture of nonwovens and articles made from nonwovens, except apparel|
|17.53:|| Fabrication de non-tissés et articles en ces matières, à l'exclusion des articles d'habillement|
|17.53:|| Fabbricazione di tessuti non tessuti e di articoli in tali materie, esclusi gli articoli di vestiario|
|17.53:|| Fabricacion de telas no tejidas y articulos confeccionados con estas, excepto prendas de vestir|
|17.53:|| Vervaardiging van gebonden textielvlies en van artikelen van gebonden textielvlies, exclusief kleding|
|17.53:|| Fremstilling af fiberdug og varer heraf undtagen beklædningsartikler|
The equivalent NAICS Code (Rev. 2002) is
The equivalent CPC Code (Rev. 1.1) is
Translation of the Code description
|1729:|| Manufacture of other textiles n.e.c.|
| || Fabrication d'articles textiles n.c.a.|