|The ISIC Code 1810 is described as|
Manufacture of wearing apparel, except fur apparel
This class includes manufacture of wearing apparel made of material not made in the same unit. The material used may be of any kind and may be coated, impregnated or rubberized.
This class includes:
· manufacture of wearing apparel made of leather or composition leather
· manufacture of work wear
· manufacture of other outerwear made of woven, knitted or crocheted fabric, non-wovens etc. for men, women and children:
· coats, suits, ensembles, jackets, trousers, skirts etc.
· manufacture of underwear and nightwear made of woven, knitted or crocheted fabric, lace etc. for men, women and children:
· shirts, T-shirts, underpants, briefs, pyjamas, nightdresses, dressing gowns, blouses, slips, brassieres, corsets etc.
· manufacture of babies' garments, tracksuits, ski suits, swimwear etc.
· manufacture of hats and caps
· manufacture of other clothing accessories: gloves, belts, shawls, ties, cravats, hairnets etc.
This class also includes:
· custom tailoring
· manufacture of headgear of fur skins
· manufacture of footwear of textile material without applied soles
· manufacture of parts of the products listed
This class excludes:
· manufacture of clothing of fabrics knitted in the same unit, see 1730
· manufacture of wearing apparel of fur skins (except headgear), see 1820
· manufacture of footwear, see 1920
· manufacture of wearing apparel of rubber or plastics not assembled by stitching but merely sealed together, see 2519
· manufacture of safety headgear (except sports headgear), see 2520
· manufacture of asbestos apparel and headgear, see 2699
· manufacture of leather sports gloves and sports headgear, see 3693
· repair of wearing apparel, see 5260
It belongs to the code group
ISIC Code 181 Manufacture of wearing apparel, except fur apparel
To this Code "1810" belongs the sub codes
(No direct sub codes available)
The equivalent NACE Code (Rev. 1.1) is
|18.10:|| Herstellung von Lederbekleidung|
|18.10:|| Manufacture of leather clothes|
The equivalent NAICS Code (Rev. 2002) is
The equivalent CPC Code (Rev. 1.1) is
Translation of the Code description
|1810:|| Manufacture of wearing apparel, except fur apparel|
| || Fabrication d'articles d'habillement autres qu'en fourrure|