|The ISIC Code 3694 is described as|
Manufacture of games and toys
This class includes manufacture of games and toys of any material:
· manufacture of dolls and doll garments and accessories
· manufacture of toy animals
· manufacture of wheeled toys designed to be ridden, including tricycles
· manufacture of toy musical instruments
· manufacture of articles for funfair, table or parlour games
· manufacture of playing cards
· manufacture of pin-tables, coin-operated games, billiards, special tables for casino games, automatic bowling alley equipment etc.
· manufacture of electronic games: video game consoles, chess etc.
· manufacture of reduced-size ("scale") models and similar recreational models, electrical trains, construction sets etc.
· manufacture of puzzles etc.
This class excludes:
· manufacture of bicycles, see 3592
· manufacture of festive, carnival or other entertainment articles, see 3699
· writing and publishing of software for video game consoles, see 7221
It belongs to the code group
ISIC Code 369 Manufacturing n.e.c.
To this Code "3694" belongs the sub codes
(No direct sub codes available)
The equivalent NACE Code (Rev. 1.1) is
|36.50:|| Herstellung von Spielwaren|
|36.50:|| Manufacture of games and toys|
The equivalent NAICS Code (Rev. 2002) is
|238290:|| Other Building Equipment Contractors|
The equivalent CPC Code (Rev. 1.1) is
Translation of the Code description
|3694:|| Manufacture of games and toys|
| || Fabrication de jeux et jouets|