|The ISIC Code 7422 is described as|
Technical testing and analysis
This class includes:
· testing and inspection of all types of materials and products:
· testing of composition and purity of minerals etc.
· testing activities in the field of food hygiene, including veterinary testing and control in relation to food production
· testing of physical characteristics and performance of materials, such as strength, thickness, durability, radioactivity etc.
· qualification and reliability testing
· performance testing of complete machinery: motors, automobiles, electronic equipment etc.
· radiographic testing of welds and joints
· failure analysis
· testing and measuring of environmental indicators: air and water pollution etc.
· certification of products, including consumer goods, motor vehicles, aircraft, pressurized containers, nuclear plants etc.
· periodic road-safety testing of motor vehicles
· testing with use of models or mock-ups (e.g. of aircraft, ships, dams etc.)
This class excludes:
· testing and analysis of medical and dental specimens, see 8519
· testing of animal specimens, see 8520
It belongs to the code group
ISIC Code 742 Architectural, engineering and other technical activities
To this Code "7422" belongs the sub codes
(No direct sub codes available)
The equivalent NACE Code (Rev. 1.1) is
|74.30:|| Technische, physikalische und chemische Untersuchung|
|74.30:|| Technical testing and analysis|
The equivalent NAICS Code (Rev. 2002) is
The equivalent CPC Code (Rev. 1.1) is
Translation of the Code description
|7422:|| Technical testing and analysis|
| || Activités d'essais et d'analyses techniques|