|The NACE Code 23.20 is described as|
Manufacture of refined petroleum products
This class includes:
· production of motor fuel: gasolene, kerosene, etc.
· production of fuel: light, medium and heavy fuel oil, refinery gases such as ethane propane, butane, etc.
· manufacture of oil based lubricating oils or greases, including from waste oil
· manufacture of products for the petrochemical industry and for the manufacture of road coverings
· manufacture of various products: white spirit, Vaseline, paraffin, etc.
It belongs to the code group
NACE Code 23.2 Manufacture of refined petroleum products
To this Code "23.20" belongs the sub codes
(No direct sub codes available)
The equivalent ISIC Code (Rev. 3.1) is
|2320:|| Manufacture of refined petroleum products|
| || Fabrication de produits pétroliers raffinés|
The equivalent NAICS Code (Rev. 2002) is
The Nearest HS Code (Harmonized System) (Rev. 2002) is
Translation of the Code description
|23.20:|| Manufacture of refined petroleum products|