|The NACE Code 36.50 is described as|
Manufacture of games and toys
This class includes:
· manufacture of dolls and doll garments and accessories
· manufacture of toy animals
· manufacture of wheeled toys designed to be ridden, including tricycles
· manufacture of toy musical instruments
· manufacture of articles for funfair, table or parlour games
· manufacture of playing cards
· manufacture of pin-tables, coin-operated games, billiards, special tables for casino games, automatic bowling alley equipment, etc.
· manufacture of electronic games: video game machines, chess, etc.
· manufacture of reduced-size ('scale') models and similar recreational models, electrical trains, construction sets, etc.
· manufacture of puzzles, etc.
This class excludes:
· manufacture of bicycles, see 35.42
· manufacture of festive, carnival or other entertainment articles, see 36.63
· publishing of computer game software, see 72.21
It belongs to the code group
NACE Code 36.5 Manufacture of games and toys
To this Code "36.50" belongs the sub codes
(No direct sub codes available)
The equivalent ISIC Code (Rev. 3.1) is
|3694:|| Manufacture of games and toys|
| || Fabrication de jeux et jouets|
The equivalent NAICS Code (Rev. 2002) is
|238290:|| Other Building Equipment Contractors|
The Nearest HS Code (Harmonized System) (Rev. 2002) is
Translation of the Code description
|36.50:|| Herstellung von Spielwaren|
|36.50:|| Manufacture of games and toys|