HS Code 08 Edible fruit and nuts; peel of citrus fruit or melons
|The HS Code 08 is described as|
Edible fruit and nuts; peel of citrus fruit or melons
1. This chapter does not cover inedible nuts or fruits. It
also does not cover peanuts (ground-nuts); see Chapters 12
2. Chilled fruit and nuts are to be classified in the same
heading as the corresponding fresh fruit and nuts.
3. Dried fruit or dried nuts of this Chapter may be partially
rehydrated, or treated for the following purposes:
(a). For additional preservation or stabilization (e.g.,
by moderate heat treatment, sulfuring, the addition
of sorbic acid or potassium sorbate);
(b). To improve or maintain their appearance (e.g., by the
addition of vegetable oil or small quantities of
glucose syrup), provided that they retain the
character of dried fruit or dried nuts.
It belongs to the code group
To this Code "08" belongs the sub codes
- HS Code 0801: Coconuts, Brazil Nuts And Cashew Nuts, Fresh Or Dried, Whether Or Not Shelled Or Peeled.
- HS Code 0802: Other Nuts, Fresh Or Dried, Whether Or Not Shelled Or Peeled.
- HS Code 0803: Bananas, Including Plantains, Fresh Or Dried.
- HS Code 0804: Dates, Figs, Pineapples, Avocados, Guavas, Mangoes And Mangosteens, Fresh Or Dried.
- HS Code 0805: Citrus Fruit, Fresh Or Dried.
- HS Code 0806: Grapes, Fresh Or Dried.
- HS Code 0807: Melons (Including Watermelons) And Papaws, Fresh.
- HS Code 0808: Apples, pears and quinces, fresh
- HS Code 0809: Apricots, Cherries, Peaches (Including Nectarines), Plums And Sloes, Fresh.
- HS Code 0810: Other Fruit, Fresh.
- HS Code 0811: Fruit and nuts, uncooked or cooked by steaming or boiling in water, frozen, not containing added sugar or other sweetening matter
- HS Code 0812: Fruit and nuts, provisionally preserved (for example, by sulphur dioxide gas, in brine, in sulphur water or in other preservative solutions), but unsuitable in that state for immediate consumption.
- HS Code 0813: Fruit, dried, other than that of headings Nos. 08.01 to 08.06; mixtures of nuts or dried fruits of this Chapter
- HS Code 0814: Peel of citrus fruit or melons (including watermelons), fresh, frozen, dried or provisionally preserved in brine, in sulphur water or in other preservative solutions
The equivalent CPC Code (Rev. 1.1) is
The equivalent ISIC Code (Rev. 3.1) is
|xxxx:|| No Code defined|
| || Pas de Code|
The equivalent NAICS Code (Rev. 2002) is
Translation of the Code description
|08:|| Edible fruit and nuts; peel of citrus fruit or melons|
|Alternative Spellings (synonyms):
Fruit, peeler, peelers, Melon, Melonen, Fruits, Nut, peels, Ore, Melons||
||(pageviews / whole Database)
All Information without warranty.
For all these information, we used basic data provided by the United Nations and the European Union.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 email@example.com