HS Code 28 Inorganic chemicals; organic or inorganic compounds of precious metals, of rare-earth metals, of radioactive elements or of isotopes
|The HS Code 28 is described as|
Inorganic chemicals; organic or inorganic compounds of precious metals, of rare-earth metals, of radioactive elements or of isotopes
1. (a). Goods (other than radioactive ores) answering to a
description in heading 2844 or 2845 are to be classified
in those headings and in no other heading of the export
(b). Subject to paragraph (a) above, goods answering to a
description in heading 2843 or 2846 are to be classified
in those headings and in no other heading of this section.
2. Subject to note 1 above, goods classifiable in heading 3004,
3005, 3006, 3212, 3303, 3304, 3305, 3306, 3307, 3506, 3707 or
3808 by reason of being put up in measured doses or for retail
sale are to be classified in those headings and in no other
heading of the export schedule.
3. Goods put up in sets consisting of two or more separate
constituents, some or all of which fall in this section
and are intended to be mixed together to obtain a product
of section vi or vii, are to be classified in the heading
appropriate to that product, provided that the constituents
(a). Having regard to the manner in which they are put up,
clearly identifiable as being intended to be used
together without first being repacked;
(b). Exported together; and
(c). Identifiable, whether by their nature or by the relative
proportions in which they are present, as being
complementary one to another.
4. For the purpose of the export schedule:
(a). The term "aromatic" as applied to any chemical compound
refers to such compound containing one or more fused or
unfused benzene rings.
(b). The term "modified aromatic" describes a molecular
structure having at least one six-membered heterocyclic
ring which contains at least four carbon atoms and having
an arrangement of molecular bonds as in the benzene ring
or in the quinone ring, but does not include any such
molecular structure in which one or more pyrimidine rings
are the only modified aromatic rings present.
(c). For the purpose of headings 2902, 2907 and 3817, the term
"alkyl" describes any saturated acyclic hydrocarbon group
having six or more carbon atoms or, subject to note 1 to
chapter 29, any mixtures of such groups averaging six or
more carbon atoms.
It belongs to the code group
To this Code "28" belongs the sub codes
- HS Code 2801: Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine And Iodine
- HS Code 2802: Sulfur, Sublimed Or Precipitated, Colloidal Sulfur.
- HS Code 2803: Carbon (Carbon Blacks And Other Forms Of Carbon Not Elsewhere Specified Or Included)
- HS Code 2804: Hydrogen, Rare Gases And Other Non-Metals
- HS Code 2805: Alkali Or Alkaline-Earth Metals; Rare-Earth Metals, Scandium And Yttrium, Whether Or Not Intermixed
- HS Code 2806: Hydrogen Chloride (Hydrochloric Acid); Chlorosulphuric Acid.
- HS Code 2808: Nitric Acid; Sulphonitric Acids
- HS Code 2809: Diphosphorus Pentaoxide; Phosphoric Acid And Polyphosphoric Acids
- HS Code 2810: Oxides Of Boron; Boric Acids.
- HS Code 2811: Other Inorganic Acids And Other Inorganic Oxygen Compounds Of Non-Metals
- HS Code 2812: Halides And Halide Oxides Of Non-Metals
- HS Code 2813: Sulphides Of Non-Metals; Commercial Phosphorus Trisulphide
- HS Code 2814: Ammonia, Anhydrous Or In Aqueous Solution
- HS Code 2815: Sodium Hydroxide (Caustic Soda); Potassium Hydroxide (Caustic Potash); Peroxides Of Sodium Or Potass
- HS Code 2816: Hydroxide And Peroxide Of Magnesium; Oxides, Hydroxides And Peroxides, Of Strontium Or Barium
- HS Code 2817: Zinc Oxide; Zinc Peroxide
- HS Code 2818: Aluminium Oxide (Including Artificial Corundum); Aluminium Hydroxide
- HS Code 2819: Chromium Oxides And Hydroxides
- HS Code 2820: Manganese Oxides
- HS Code 2821: Iron Oxides And Hydroxides; Earth Colours Containing 70% Or More By Weight Of Combined Iron Evaluat
- HS Code 2822: Cobalt Oxides And Hydroxides; Commercial Cobal Oxides
- HS Code 2823: Titanium Oxides.
- HS Code 2824: Lead Oxides; Red Lead And Orange Lead
- HS Code 2825: Hydrazine And Hydroxylamine And Their Inorganic Salts; Other Inorganic Bases; Other Metal Oxides, Hy
- HS Code 2826: Fluorides; Fluorosilicates, Fluoroaluminates And Other Complex Fluorine Salts.
- HS Code 2827: Chlorides, Chloride Oxides And Chloride Hydroxides; Bromites And Bromide Oxides; Iodides And Iodide
- HS Code 2828: Hipocloritos; Hipoclorito De Calcio Comercial; Cloritos; Hipobromito
- HS Code 2829: Chlorates And Perchlorates; Bromates And Perbromates; Iodates And Periodates
- HS Code 2830: Sulfuros; Polisulfuros.
- HS Code 2831: Dithionites And Sulphoxylates
- HS Code 2832: Sulfitos; Tiosulfatos.
- HS Code 2833: Sulphates; Alums; Peroxosulphates (Persulphates)
- HS Code 2834: Nitritos; Nitratos.
- HS Code 2835: Phosphinates (Hypophosphites), Phosphonates (Phosphites), Phosphates And Polyphosphates
- HS Code 2836: Carbonates; Peroxocarbonates (Percarbonates); Commercial Ammonium Carbonate Containing Ammonium Carb
- HS Code 2837: Cyanides, Cyanide Oxides And Complex Cyanides
- HS Code 2838: Fulminates, Cyanates And Thiocyanates.
- HS Code 2839: Silicates; Commercial Alkali Metal Silicates
- HS Code 2840: Boratos; Peroxoboratos (Perboratos)
- HS Code 2841: Salts Of Oxometallic Or Peroxometallic
- HS Code 2842: Other Salts Of Inorganic Acids Or Peroxoacids , Excluding Azides
- HS Code 2843: Colloidal Precious Metals; Inorganic Or Organic Compounds Of Precious Metals, Whether Or Not Chemica
- HS Code 2844: Radioactive Chemical Elements And Radioactive Isotopes (Including The Fissile Or Fertile Chemical El
- HS Code 2845: Isotopes Other Than Those Of Heading 2844; Compounds, Inorganic Or Organic, Of Such Isotopes, Whethe
- HS Code 2846: Compounds, Inorganic Or Organic, Of Rare-Earth Metals, Of Yttrium Or Of Scandium Or Of Mixtures Of T
- HS Code 2847: Hydrogen Peroxide, Whether Or Not Solidified With Urea
- HS Code 2848: Phosphides, Whether Or Not Chemically Defined, Excluding Ferrophosphorus
- HS Code 2849: Carbides, Whether Or Not Chemically Defined
- HS Code 2850: Hydrides, Nitrides, Azides, Silicides And Borides, Whether Or Not Chemically Defined.
- HS Code 2851: Other Inorganic Compounds (Included Distilled Or Conductivity Water And Water Of Similar Purity); Li
The equivalent CPC Code (Rev. 1.1) is
The equivalent ISIC Code (Rev. 3.1) is
|xxxx:|| No Code defined|
| || Pas de Code|
The equivalent NAICS Code (Rev. 2002) is
Translation of the Code description
|28:|| Inorganic chemicals; organic or inorganic compounds of precious metals, of rare-earth metals, of radioactive elements or of isotopes|
|Alternative Spellings (synonyms):
Chemical, Compound, metal, Element, Elementen, Elementes, Isotop, Isotope, Isotopes, Chemicals, Ore, Compounds, Metales, Elements, Isotops||
||(pageviews / whole Database)
All Information without warranty.
For all these information, we used basic data provided by the United Nations and the European Union.
© Copyright 1995 - 2021 firstname.lastname@example.org