Baffle is described as the flat or mildly curved front panel of a conventional loudspeaker enclosure that holds one or more active drivers. Some loudspeakers have drivers mounted on more than one surface. Technically, each surface on which a driver is mounted is a baffle but the term is usually reserved to the surface holding the most drivers.

-see also:
"Baffle" is in the UNSPSC Code "23231701"
Ref: 122175/2006-09-27

Other Database Pages Exist for this Phrase:
Baffle Chamber (A Baffle Chamber in incinerator design is a ...)
Baffle (A Baffle is a flat board or plate, deflector, ...)

You have no rights to post comments

Related Articles

Incinerator ■■■■
Incinerator is defined as a crematory instrument for the combustion (incineration) of organic material . . . Read More
Baffle at■■■■
A Baffle is a flat board or plate, deflector, guide, or similar device constructed or placed in flowing . . . Read More
Baffle Chamber at■■■
A Baffle Chamber in incinerator design is a chamber designed to promote the settling of fly Ash and coarse . . . Read More
R7S lamp/Upshine Group ■■■
R7S lamp/Upshine Group: We recommend our hot sale LED R7S lamp to you; 1) Ideal for flood light. Replace . . . Read More
Bamboo plywood ■■■
Bamboo plywood: The Bamboo Concrete Form Panel mainly made from bamboo,it is a new-style formwork as . . . Read More
Edge ■■■
In the industrial and industry context, "edge" can refer to various physical features or edges of materials, . . . Read More
Drawing ■■■
Drawing is a term used for a variety of forming operations, such as deep drawing a sheet metal blank . . . Read More
Adhesive ■■■
Adhesive in relation to a stamp affixed to envelopes by means of gum on the reverse. However, some stamps . . . Read More
Chamber at■■
The term chamber may refer to any one of the following:; - in Government and Organizations: ; - Chambers . . . Read More
Iso 11120 1999 at■■
Iso 11120 1999: Gas cylinders. Refillable seamless steel tubes for compressed gas transport, of water . . . Read More