While searching in the web for the latest information about the companies in our address lists, we found plenty of other useful information about company, job and product descriptions. All this we added to our still growing Glossary.
- You will find an extract of some articles on the entry page (click on Glossary on the left). And if you see an interesting article, click on "Read more".
- Or you use our search function to find, what you are searching for.
- Or select just one of the following letters.
The term arm or ARM may refer to the following:
- an area of the upper human body generally thought of as being from the shoulder to the fingers of the hand
- a geographical term for a small or narrow branch, extension or inlet flowing out of a larger body of water
- a family of instruction set architechtures for computers by ARM Holdings on based on RISC (reduced instruction set computing) architechture
Admission can pertain to:
1. Admitting, being admitted;
In the industrial context, disease refers to a condition or disorder that affects the health and well-being of individuals in the workplace or the general population. Diseases can be caused by a variety of factors, including exposure to toxic substances, poor working conditions, and infectious agents.