Blanket pertains to the thick rubber mat on a printing press that transfers ink from the plate to paper.

See also:
"Blanket" is in the UNSPSC Code "42191906"
  Blanket or solution warmer cabinets

Ref: 122115/2006-09-19

Blanket is described as a fiber-glass or rock-wool insulation that comes in long rolls 15 or 23 inches wide.

-see also:
"Blanket" is in the UNSPSC Code "42141702"
  Blanket frames or lifters

Ref: 122597/2006-10-10

Other Database Pages Exist for this Phrase:
Saddle blankets (Saddle blankets is a Cowboy name for large pancakes)
Blanket chest (Blanket chest is in reference to colonial storage ...)
covering (something that covers (i.e. blanket, coat, etc.))
Blank (Black refers to the mold part used in all glass ...)

List of books: Blanket

Related Articles

brick ■■■■
A brick is a slab of fired clay for covering roofs or lining walls or floors; - - See also:; "Brick" . . . Read More
covering ■■■■
A covering is something that covers (ie. blanket , coat, etc.); - - See also:; "Covering" is in the . . . Read More
roof covering ■■■■
roof covering: Roof covering refers to the act of protecting , screening, masking or wrapping the protective . . . Read More
Electroplating ■■■■
Electroplating: Electroplating revolves around the process of covering a base metal with a thin film . . . Read More
roof foil; roofing foil ■■■
roof foil; roofing foil - Glossary: Roof -the protective covering that covers or forms the top of a building . . . Read More
roof greening ■■■
roof greening - Glossary: Roof -the protective covering that covers or forms the top of a building - . . . Read More
Wall cabinet ■■■
Wall cabinet: Wall cabinet is described as a case, box, or piece of furniture which mounts on a wall, . . . Read More
Glaze ■■■
Glaze: Glaze makes reference to the substances used to coat cabinetry that produce enhancements in door . . . Read More
Roofing mortar ■■■
Roofing mortar: Roofing mortar - A mortar round is a projectile which is fired with a very high trajectory . . . Read More
Dresser ■■■
Dresser: Dresser refers to a species of sideboard; a chest for the storage of cosmetics and clothing; . . . Read More

Other Related Pages