"Quality" refers to the degree of excellence or superiority of a product or service, as determined by its ability to meet customer requirements and expectations. Quality can be measured and evaluated through a variety of metrics, such as customer satisfaction, reliability, and performance.
Examples of measures of quality in an industrial context:
- Compliance with industry standards and regulations
- Customer satisfaction -Product reliability and durability
- Consistency and uniformity of product performance
- Accuracy and precision of measurements
- Timely delivery and responsiveness to customer needs.