Deutsch: Monitor / Español: Monitor / Português: Monitor / Français: Moniteur / Italiano: Monitor
In the industrial and industry context, a monitor refers to a device used to display information and provide real-time feedback on the performance of a process, machine, or system. Monitors can be used to display data, status information, alarms, and control signals.
Examples of monitors in industrial and industry include:
- Process monitors that display real-time data on the status and performance of a manufacturing process
- Machine monitors that display information on the operation and performance of a specific machine
- HMI (Human Machine Interface) monitors used for controlling and monitoring process automation systems
- Video monitors used for remote monitoring and surveillance in a production facility
- Temperature monitors used for measuring and displaying the temperature of various processes and systems
- Pressure monitors used to measure and display the pressure in pipelines, tanks, and other containers
- Flow monitors used for measuring and displaying the flow rate of liquids, gases, and other fluids
- Vibration monitors used for measuring and monitoring vibration levels in machinery and equipment.