Deutsch: Panel / Français: Panel
Some examples of panels in the industrial context include:
- Control panel: used to control and monitor various functions and systems in a factory or plant.
- Switch panel: used to switch on and off various electrical circuits.
- Instrument panel: displays and monitors information about the operation of equipment or vehicles.
- Electrical panel: houses electrical circuits and provides power to different devices and systems.
- Distribution panel: used to distribute electrical power to different parts of a facility.
- Access panel: used to access and repair parts of a machine or system that are not easily reachable.
- Fire panel: used in fire alarm systems to control and monitor the detection and response to fires.
- Solar panel: used to generate electricity from sunlight.
- Panel meter: used to measure and display electrical parameters such as voltage, current, and power.
- Panel filter: used in air conditioning and ventilation systems to filter air before it is circulated.