Collograph is described as a print made from an image built up with glue and sometimes other materials. The inked image is transferred from plate to paper and is simultaneously embossed. The name derives from "collage."
Ref: 122474/2006-09-27

You have no rights to post comments

Related Articles

Printing ■■■■
The term printing refers to the process of reproducing text and images on paper, textiles, metals and . . . Read More
Print ■■■■
Print may refer to Printing, mostly using a printing press, but a process which may also refer to other . . . Read More
Adhesive ■■■
Adhesive in relation to a stamp affixed to envelopes by means of gum on the reverse. However, some stamps . . . Read More
Veneer sheet ■■■
Veneer sheet is described as a thin layer or sheet of wood of uniform thickness, usually 6 mm or less, . . . Read More
Material ■■■
Material is anything which consists of one or more substances which are intentionally used to form another . . . Read More
200lumen, G9-New G4 and G9 ■■■
200lumen, G9-New G4 and G9: Would you like higher lumen G9, sized down?Do you still worry about the LED . . . Read More
Selling Smart card,Prximity IC card,Magcard ■■■
Selling Smart card,Prximity IC card,Magcard: Smart Cards 1) Card material: PVC, Polyester, ABS, PET, . . . Read More
Sell Smart card,Prximity card,EM Marine Card ■■■
Sell Smart card,Prximity card,EM Marine Card: Smart Cards 1) Card material: PVC, Polyester, ABS, PET, . . . Read More
Equipment ■■■
Equipment revolves around all machinery, tools, and other apparatus, together with the necessary supplies . . . Read More
Grain ■■■
The term grain may refer to the following: any type of small, coarse, granular particle ( sand, salt, . . . Read More