Coverage refers to the area over which a given amount of paint will spread and completely hide the surface. Coverage, also known as spreading rate, is normally expressed in square feet per gallon or in square metres per litre.

Ref: 86516/2006-09-15

Other Database Pages Exist for this Phrase:
Crown coverage (Crown coverage refers to the mount of ground area ...)

You have no rights to post comments

Related Articles

Spread ■■■■■
Spread may refer to a statistical dispersion or a Bid-offer spread, between the buying and selling price . . . Read More
Enamels ■■■■
The term Enamels (Enamel) may refer to one of the following descriptions: a translucent or opaque decorative . . . Read More
Crown ■■■
Crown is a term that can refer to: 1. The part of your tooth above your gum2. An artificial tooth, an . . . Read More
Area at■■■
Area is a quantity that expresses the extent of a two-dimensional surface or shape, or planar lamina, . . . Read More
Bronze tint ■■■
Bronze tint is described as a smoky, subtle medium brown color designed to reduce solar heat gain and . . . Read More
Binder ■■■
Binder is a term to referring to a polymetic substance (eg. starch-based adhesives) used to strengthen . . . Read More
Coat ■■■
Coat is naturally the skin of humans and animals, or can refer to a layer of a certain substance, usually . . . Read More
Contrast ■■■
Contrast may refer to the difference in color and light between parts of an image. In the industrial . . . Read More
Polymerization ■■■
Polymerization is a chemical process in the industrial context that involves the combination of small . . . Read More
Maleate ■■■
Maleate in the Industrial Context: An OverviewMaleate is a chemical compound commonly used in various . . . Read More