Rod-back Windsor refers to variation of a fan-back, having one or two rod-like bows connecting the upper ends of the spindles
Ref: 122660/2006-10-11

Related Articles

Windsor chair ■■
Windsor chair pertains to a chair form based on a solid wood seat, with independent leg and back support . . . Read More
Comb-back windsor ■■
Comb-back windsor: Comb-back Windsor (high-back Windsor) pertains to a tall windsor arm chair having . . . Read More
Bow-back windsor ■■
Bow-back windsor: Bow-back Windsor refers to a windsor side-chair with a back support consisting of a . . . Read More
Fan-back windsor ■■
Fan-back windsor: Fan-back Windsor. Refers to a late 18th century side-chair with a back that consists . . . Read More
Backpiece at fashion
Backpiece refers to a somewhat generic headpiece term which is used to describe any headpiece that attaches . . . Read More