Deutsch: Scanner / Español: Scanner / Français: Scanner / Italiano: Scanner
Some examples of scanners in the industrial context include:
- Barcode scanner: used to read barcodes and convert them into digital data.
- Handheld scanner: a portable device used for scanning items in a warehouse or other industrial setting.
- Document scanner: used to scan and digitize paper documents.
- Image scanner: used to scan photographs, artwork, and other two-dimensional images.
- 3D scanner: used to scan and digitize three-dimensional objects and surfaces.
- LiDAR scanner: used to create 3D maps and models of environments and objects.
- Thermal scanner: used to scan and analyze temperature patterns in industrial processes and equipment.
- Ultrasonic scanner: used to inspect the internal structure of objects and detect defects.
- Industrial X-ray scanner: used to inspect the internal structure of objects and detect defects in a non-destructive manner.
- RFID scanner: used to read radio-frequency identification (RFID) tags and collect data from RFID-enabled devices.
These are just a few examples, and the specific functions and features of scanners can vary greatly depending on the specific application and industry.