Deutsch: Lampe / Português: Lâmpada / Français: Lampos / Italiano: LAMP
"Lamp" refers to a device that produces light, usually by passing an electric current through a filament or through a gas discharge. Lamps can be used for various purposes, including illumination, heating, sterilization, and signaling.
Examples of industrial uses for lamps:
- Lighting in factories, warehouses, and other commercial buildings
- UV lamps for sterilization and curing in manufacturing processes
- Infrared lamps for heating and drying applications
- Traffic signals and warning lights
- Lamps for scientific and medical equipment.