Warrington hammer is sometimes called joiners or Cross pein. These are hammers for driving nails or pins. The cross pein is used to start the nail or pin , then the hammer is reversed to use the flat head to drive it home.
Ref: 124385/2006-10-27

Other Database Pages Exist for this Phrase:
Hammer (Hammer refers to an instrument for driving nails ...)

Other Related Pages