Bombe refers to a French term for commodes, bureaus, and armoires.
Ref: 122611/2006-10-11

Other Database Pages Exist for this Phrase:
Appareil a bombe (Appareil a bombe refers to a French filling made ...)
Bomb (Bomb is described as a hollow iron shell, filled ...)
Commode (Commode is described as a chest with drawers. It ...)

Alternative Spellings (Synonyms): Bomben, Bomber

You have no rights to post comments

Related Articles

Wardrobe ■■■
Wardrobe refers to a large cabinet or cupboard for hanging clothes. It is a tall cupboard with a chest . . . Read More
Patient lift ■■■
Patient lift is a mobility device (power or hydraulic) used for assisting a transferring patient. Lift/commode . . . Read More
Dresser ■■
Dresser refers to a species of sideboard; a chest for the storage of cosmetics and clothing; long, low . . . Read More
In the industrial and industry context, the term "appareil" typically refers to a device or apparatus . . . Read More