Coating system refers to paint products used together to cover the same surface. The film may be the result of primer, undercoat and topcoat. This is also called finish coat
Ref: 86511/2006-09-15

Other Database Pages Exist for this Phrase:
System (Satz von in Wechselbeziehung oder Wechselwirkung ...)
System (System refers to a group of things or parts ...)
Coating (Coating refers to a general term referring to ...)
Finish (Finish refers to the specifically shaped ...)

Alternative Spellings (Synonyms): coatings, Systeme, Systemen, Systemes, Systemische

Related Articles

Enamels ■■■■
The term Enamels (Enamel) may refer to one of the following descriptions:; - -  ; - a translucent . . . Read More
Finished ■■■■
Finished sheets of paper pressed between cold cylinders to produce a slightly textured surface are cold . . . Read More
3a 20-24 at■■■
3a 20-24: Title: 3-A Sanitary Standards for Multiple-Use Plastic Materials; - - 3A 20-24 sanitary standards . . . Read More
Area at■■■
Area is a quantity that expresses the extent of a two-dimensional surface or shape, or planar lamina, . . . Read More
Coverage ■■■
Coverage refers to the area over which a given amount of paint will spread and completely hide the surface. . . . Read More
Roof paint ■■■
Roof paint: A pigment or coloring substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface of a building . . . Read More
Alligatoring ■■■
Alligatoring refers to a scaly pattern that appears on paint due to the inability of the paint to bond . . . Read More
Fluid coking ■■■
Fluid coking describes a thermal cracking process utilizing the fluidized-solids technique to remove . . . Read More
Gray tint ■■■
Gray tint pertains to a medium gray color designed to reduce solar heat gain and glare; - - Ref: 124418/2006-10-29 . . . Read More
Pigment ■■■
A pigment is a material that changes the color of reflected or transmitted light as the result of wavelength-selective . . . Read More