Binder ring refers to that part of a forming die that holds the blank by pressure against a mating surface of the die to control metal flow and prevent wrinkling. A blank holder is also called binder, binder ring, or ring.
Ref: 122392/2006-09-22

Other Database Pages Exist for this Phrase:
Forming (Forming is described as the plastic deformation ...)
Forming die (Forming die pertains to a die in which the shape ...)
Binder (Binder refers to film-forming ingredient that ...)

Alternative Spellings (Synonyms): Bindern, Ringen
List of books: Binder,ring

Other Related Pages