- Light bulb - a device that generates light through the passage of an electric current through a filament or other light-emitting material.
Examples of light bulbs in an industrial context:
- Incandescent bulbs
- Fluorescent bulbs
- LED bulbs
- High-intensity discharge (HID) bulbs
- Bulb-shaped component - a component with a rounded shape, such as a light bulb, that is used in industrial or manufacturing applications.
Examples of bulb-shaped components in an industrial context:
Examples of plant bulbs in an industrial context:
- Bulbs used in horticulture and agriculture
- Flower bulbs
- Bulbs used in landscaping and gardening.