Emulsion is defined as a photosensitive coating on printing plates and photographic film.

See also:
"Emulsion" is in the UNSPSC Code "12162500"
Emulsion breakers

Ref: 123488/2006-10-15

You have no rights to post comments

Related Articles

Diacetate ■■■
In the industrial and industry context, diacetate refers to chemical compounds that contain two acetate . . . Read More
Bromide ■■■
In the industrial and industry context, bromide refers to a class of chemical compounds that contain . . . Read More
Pyrogallol ■■■
Pyrogallol, in the industrial context, refers to an organic compound with the formula C6H3(OH)3. This . . . Read More
Breaker ■■
Breaker is defined as a device usually found in the home, on a pole or in a substation. It is designed . . . Read More