Metal/resin productis defined as resin injection moulded components around metal parts. These are typically applied in terminal blocks , low/medium voltage industrial insulators, brush holder supports, tap changer parts, transformer bushings and through connectors.


Ref: 120982/2006-10-08

Other Database Pages Exist for this Phrase:
Metal (Metal is defined as solid mineral element that ...)
Resin (Resin is described as a a vegetable substance ...)

Alternative Spellings (Synonyms): producter, Productes

Related Articles

Carbon brush holder ■■■■
Carbon brush holder is defined as holder which functions as carriers; - - They are usually made of brass . . . Read More
Framed photo ■■■■
Framed photo: A framed photo is a photograph that has a picture frame or a border around it; - - A frame . . . Read More
Bearing ■■■■
Bearing refers to a circular-shaped metallic insert used in engine blocks to provide low friction support . . . Read More
Base metal ■■■■
Base metal: Base metal is the collective term for any and all non-precious metals. It refers to any . . . Read More
Electrical transformer ■■■■
Electrical transformer is a term referring to an electrical device used to raise or lower the voltage . . . Read More
block ■■■
- The term block may refer to the following:; - - - an administrative division or sub-division of a . . . Read More
Acid ■■■
Acid refers to a substance that dissolves in water with the formation of hydrogen ions, contains hydrogen . . . Read More
Coil ■■■
Coil is a term often used to describe a suspension spring or the component that is formed when several . . . Read More
Brass ■■■
Brass pertains to an alloy of copper and zinc. Brass is yellow in color, and though harder than either . . . Read More
Copperchrome-arsenate ■■■
Copperchrome-arsenate: The term copperchrome-arsenate ( chromated copper arsenate, CCA) refers to a type . . . Read More

Other Related Pages