Bulldozer refers to a kind of tractor with a blade on the front end that of a tractor, usually a crawler, used to to push, or bulldoze dirt, earth, rocks, or trees.

See also:
"Bulldozer" is in the CPC Code "44429"
  Bulldozer or angledozer blades

"Bulldozer" is in the HS Code "8431.42"
  - -- Bulldozer or angledozer blades

Ref: 122326/2006-09-19

Other Database Pages Exist for this Phrase:
Bull (Bull is characterized as sexually mature, adult, ...)
Surface mining equipment (Surface mining equipment - are equipment or ...)
Angledozer (Angledozer is described as heavy steel blade ...)
Tractor (The tractor is the driver compartment and engine ...)

You have no rights to post comments

Related Articles

Angledozer ■■■■■■■■■■
Angledozer is described as heavy steel blade mounted across the front of a crawler tractor. The blade . . . Read More
Bull ■■■■■■
Bull is characterized as a bovine male. The term is usually used to refer to animals of breeding age; . . . Read More
Bull stick ■■■■■
Bull stick is described as a steel bar for punching holes under stumps for placement of dynamite or powder. . . . Read More
Surface mining equipment ■■■■■
Surface mining equipment - are equipment or machines being used for surface mining when coal is found . . . Read More
Bullet ■■■■
Bullet refers to the projectile expelled from a gun. It is not synonymous with cartridge. Bullets can . . . Read More
Tractor at environment-database.eu■■■■
The tractor is the driver compartment and engine of the truck. It has two or three axles; - ; - see also:; . . . Read More
Cab over engine ■■■■
Cab over engine a highway tractor that has no hood between the grill and the windshield. The driver's . . . Read More
Front end loader ■■■■
Front end loader is a bucket type loader and described as a tractor loader with a digging bucket mounted . . . Read More
Terminal tractors ■■■■
Terminal tractors are used for short distance movement in ports, industrial production or distribution . . . Read More
Compartment ■■■■
Compartment refers to a unit of shelving, single- or double-sided, consisting of horizontal shelves between . . . Read More