Deutsch: Handel / Español: Comercio / Português: Comêrcio / Français: Commerce / Italiano: Commercio
Trade also called goods exchange economy is the transfer the ownership of goods from one person or entity to another by getting something in exchange from the buyer. Trade is sometimes loosely called commerce or financial transaction or barter. A network that allows trade is called a market.
In an industrial or industry context, "trade" refers to the exchange of goods, services, or commodities between individuals or organizations. This can involve the buying and selling of products or services, either within a local market or on a global scale.
Examples of trade in an industrial context:
- International trade of raw materials, such as oil or minerals
- Domestic trade of finished goods, such as consumer electronics or automobiles
- Exchange of services, such as consulting or engineering
- Trading of commodities, such as agricultural products or precious metals
- Barter trade, in which goods or services are exchanged directly for other goods or services.