The term vehicle may refer to the following:
- a machine, usually self-powered and self-propelled, that may be used to transport people or goods from one place to another via land, air or sea
- an inactive or inert substance or medium that may be combined with a medicine, pigment or other active material in order to give it bulk or facilitate in its administration
- an artistic medium that is intended to showcase the skills or qualities of a particular performer or group of performers
- a 1990 album by New Zealander indie rock band, The Clean
- a 1970 by band American rock band, The Ides of March
- the title track of the same name from the aforementioned album
- Braitenberg vehicles, simple machines conceived by Italian-Austrian cyberneticist Valentino Braitenberg in a thought experiment regarding artificial intelligence
"Vehicle" is in the NAICS Code "3361"
(Motor Vehicle ManufacturingMotor Vehicle Manufacturing)
"Vehicle" is in the UNSPSC Code "25172100"
Vehicle safety and security systems and components