Deutsch: Arbeit / Português: Work / Français: Work / Italiano: Work
In an industrial or industry context, "work" refers to the tasks, activities, and processes that are performed in order to produce goods or provide services. It encompasses a wide range of tasks, including manual labor, use of machinery, and technical operations.
Examples of work in an industrial context include:
- Assembly line work in a manufacturing plant
- Maintenance and repair of machinery in a factory
- Construction work on a building site
- Mining or extraction operations
- Agricultural work such as planting and harvesting crops
- Service work in the hospitality industry, such as housekeeping or food preparation.