In an industrial or industry context, "commercial" refers to activities or products that are related to commerce, buying and selling goods and services. It encompasses a wide range of activities including marketing, advertising, sales, and distribution.
Examples of commercial activities in an industrial context include:
- Manufacturing and selling goods to customers
- Marketing and advertising products and services to potential buyers
- Wholesale and retail trade of goods and services
- Distribution of goods and services to customers through channels such as distributors and dealers
- Sales and after-sales support for products and services
- E-commerce activities such as online sales and delivery of goods and services.