The term chemical may refer to the following:
- a substance with a constant chemical composition and characteristic properties that is produced by or used in a chemical process
- a song from American singer-songwriter Joseph Arthur's 2000 album, Come to Where I'm From
- a song from Swedish glam metal band CRASHDÏET's 2010 album, Generation Wild
- Chemicals, a song from American rock band Scars on Broadway's 2008 album of the same name
- Chemicals, a song from American Christian metal band Love and Death's 2012 EP of the same name and 2013 album, Between Here & Lost
- Chemicals, a 2013 album by American hard rock band, Smile Empty Soul
"Chemical" is in the NAICS Code "212393"