The term chemical may refer to the following:
- a substance with a constant chemical composition and characteristic properties that is produced by or used in a chemical process
- a song from American singer-songwriter Joseph Arthur's 2000 album, Come to Where I'm From
- a song from Swedish glam metal band CRASHDÏET's 2010 album, Generation Wild
- Chemicals, a song from American rock band Scars on Broadway's 2008 album of the same name
- Chemicals, a song from American Christian metal band Love and Death's 2012 EP of the same name and 2013 album, Between Here & Lost
- Chemicals, a 2013 album by American hard rock band, Smile Empty Soul
"Chemical" is in the NAICS Code "212393"
(Other Chemical and Fertilizer Mineral MiningSpodumene mining and/or beneficiating)
"Chemical" is in the CPC Code "161"
Chemical and fertilizer minerals
"Chemical" is in the HS Code "2844"
Radioactive Chemical Elements And Radioactive Isotopes (Including The Fissile Or Fertile Chemical El
"Chemical" is in the UNSPSC Code "10171600"
Chemical fertilizers and plant nutrients
Other Database Pages Exist for this Phrase:
chemical research institute (chemical research institute refers to a ...)
Electrolysis (Electrolysis is the production of chemical ...)
Electric accumulators (Accumulator is characterized as an electrochemical ...)
Grout (Grout refers to a cement of chemically setting ...)
Age Tank (An Age Tank is a tank used to store a chemical ...)
List of books: Chemical