Deutsch: Wildnis / Français: Naturalitê
Outdoor, Wilderness or wildland is a natural environment on Earth that has not been significantly modified by human activity. It may also be defined as: "The most intact, undisturbed wild natural areas left on our planetâ€”those last truly wild places that humans do not control and have not developed with roads, pipelines or other industrial infrastructure."
In the industrial and industry context, "outdoor" refers to equipment, machinery, or facilities located outside or exposed to the elements, such as rain, wind, heat, or cold. Outdoor equipment and machinery are typically designed to withstand harsh weather conditions and to operate in an environment with limited protection from the elements.
- Outdoor electrical transformers and substations used for power distribution
- Outdoor cranes and hoists used for material handling and loading/unloading
- Outdoor storage tanks used for storing liquids, gases, and other materials
- Outdoor air conditioning and cooling units used in industrial and commercial facilities
- Outdoor solar panels and wind turbines used for renewable energy production
- Outdoor lighting systems used for illuminating outdoor areas and facilities
- Outdoor communication towers and antennae used for telecommunication and wireless networks
- Outdoor conveyors and material handling systems used for moving materials and products.